How to configure your IPTV subscription on SET IPTV?
- 7 x 24 Hours
- If a 24-hour free trial is not enough, please order this 7Days Package at a small amount of USD5 to try more days.
- This 7Days Trial Package does not support refunds.
- USD5 Coupon was available for 6 months & 12 months when the 7Days package ended.
SET IPTV is a newly developed IPTV application available for Samsung Smart TVs (Tizen OS) and Android devices (via direct download link), and the developer website announced that a web OS version of the application will soon be available for LG Smart TVs.
This article will cover the main features of Set IPTV, including how to download and install it on Smart TVs, Fire Stick, Android, and the application for premium IPTV subscriptions.
What is Set IPTV?
SET IPTV is a newly developed IPTV application that does not provide any content and is available on Samsung (Tizen OS), LG (Web OS) smart TV stores, and Android devices with direct download links (not available in the Play Store).
SET IPTV offers a 7-day free trial at the beginning of the first installation. The customer must then pay 15.3€ to activate it permanently.
Features of SET IPTV application:
- Easy to set up.
- Powerful video encoder.
- Support Xtream-codes method in addition to m3u link.
How to install Set IPTV on my Smart TV?
Please remember that if you want to download apps, your TV must be connected to the Internet.
- Go to App Store.
- Enter Set IPTV
- In the “Favorite” category, select the “Set IPTV” app. The application page will open.
- After entering the application page, click Download, and then click Install.
Once the SET IPTV APP MediaPlayer application is installed on your Smart TV, there is a 7-day free trial period to test the functionality of the application.
How to install Set IPTV on Android?
To download on your Android device, you need to follow these steps
- Open your browser and type manage-setiptv.com/setsysteme.apk
- Set IPTV apk will be downloaded to your device automatically
- Click install after the download is finished.
- After installation, I will explain how to set up IPTV subscription on Set IPTV in the following content.
How to install Set IPTV on Firestick?
- Go to the Firestick’s main menu.
- Click on the Search tile and search for Downloader.
- Click on the Download icon.
- Then, click on the Settings icon.
- Go to My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Downloader >> Turn on.
- Now, launch the Downloader and enter the SET IPTV apk URL: manage-setiptv.com/setsysteme.apk
- Click on Go.
Next, you will learn how to set up an IPTV subscription at SET IPTV. If you don’t have an IPTV subscription yet, Family4K IPTV will be a good choice.
How to set up IPTV subscription on SET IPTV
How to use M3U URL:
1- After installation, open the SET IPTV application and you will find its MAC address on the screen.
2- Go to your browser and open the link: https://setsysteme.com/set.app and enter the mac address of your application in the TV MAC field.
3- Select the playlist link method and copy and paste the m3u link you received in the m3u URL field.(Enter the m3u link you received from your IPTV provider)
4- Activate the verification code (I am not a robot)) and click on the send button. Restart your TV and open SET IPTV again to load the channel list and VOD.
Ways to use Xtream codes:
To connect via Xtream-codes connection, clients need 3 main items :
- Portal URL (Its included 3 sections: Schema, Host, and port )
These details must provide by the IPTV provider to the client, but you can extract these details from M3u Link too. (see the example from over box IPTV provider)
As in the first method (using the m3u link), you follow the same steps (1, 2, 4, and 5), and in the third step click on the Xtream-codes message to display the fields to fill in your subscription details.
You must activate the verification code (I am not a robot) and click Send. Restart your TV and turn on SET IPTV again to enjoy thousands of TV channels, movies, and series.
How to enter the IPTV playlist in SET IPTV(videos)
If you don’t feel satisfied with the steps described above, we also have a video version for you, which we hope will be helpful to you.
Get a premium IPTV subscription
With the above installation steps, I am sure you understand that the Set IPTV app does not provide or contain any media content, the m3u playlist is required to use it fully. At this point, you need to go for a premium IPTV service to make your plan perfect.
How to get a premium IPTV subscription? Here is the subscription process for the Family4K IPTV service.
1- Try IPTV for free by chatting with Family4K customer service on WhatsApp.
2- Reply to customer service and let them know the type of device you are using, the country you are testing in, and the playlist format you have chosen, such as Firestick, UK IPTV, and M3U Link.
3- Finally, the customer service will promptly open the IPTV free trial test code for you. m3u URL to your email. Note that activating the IPTV list with the IPTV player is a necessary step.
SET IPTV FAQ
Why doesn’t SET IPTV load EPG?
To load EPG information, you need to connect via the XTREAM-codes method.
Can I use an external player instead of the default player?
SET IPTV currently does not have an external player.
Is Set IPTV legal?
The legal nature of Set IPTV is unknown, as we were unable to find the app on any App Store.
Enabling SET IPTV
SET IPTV offers a 7-day free trial at the start of first use. Then you have to pay 15 euros once to activate it. SET IPTV activation will be done on the application developer’s website, here is the direct link: https://setsysteme.com/act.app