Flix IPTV Review: Subscription, Installation Guide
- 7 x 24 Hours
- If a 24-hour free trial is not enough, please order this 7Days Package at a small amount of USD10 to try more days.
- This 7Days Trial Package does not support refunds.
- USD10 Coupon was available for 6 months & 12 months when the 7Days package ended.
- USD10 for 7 days Trial
There are two types of IPTV applications: IPTV Players and IPTV Services/Providers. Not every IPTV service comes with a dedicated application to stream content. They rely on IPTV player applications that allow users to play media. This article focuses on the Flix IPTV review, as well as its IPTV subscription and installation guide.
What is Flix IPTV?
Flix IPTV is a quality IPTV media player. Unlike other premium media players, it requires a one-time payment rather than a monthly or annual subscription. This IPTV supports streaming video quality up to 4K. It can be installed on Android, Firestick, Apple, Samsung Tizen, LG WebOS, Windows, and more.
Flix IPTV lets you stream content from IPTV applications like Thunder TV and PrimeStreams. The service doesn’t have any content of its own. You need to create a playlist using your Mac address and the URL in the application.
Flix IPTV features
Some features of the Flix IPTV Player include:
- Multilingual users can choose from more than 17 languages.
- The theme engine gives you a good range of topics.
- External players such as MX Player and VLC Player have also been added.
- Parental control allows you to control your child’s activities by activating the parental control password.
- Subtitle customization is unique to IPTV players. It provides subtitles customization.
- Other features include creating playlists, changing servers, hiding specific categories of live and on-demand content, and more.
How to install and subscribe to Flix IPTV on Windows?
Here’s how to install and use Flix on Windows, a simple installation tutorial guide.
How to select IPTV Subscription for Flix?
Here is how to install and use Flix on Windows, a simple installation tutorial guide. But before we start the installation, let’s have our own M3U urls or playlist files, so that the later steps won’t be overwhelming.
Suppose you don’t have a better option. In that case, I recommend you try the Family4K IPTV subscription service, which has a robust and stable interference-free server that provides the best quality live TV and VOD, as well as compatibility with all devices. You can get a free trial of IPTV by chatting on WhatsApp.
How to download and install Flix IPTV?
1-Start your PC and select a browser to open.
2-Enter BlueStacks in the search box to open the BlueStacks website.
3-Click Download to download BlueStacks on your PC.
4-Double-click BlueStacks and select Install to install the emulator.
5-Open the BlueStacks application and enter your Google account credentials to log in.
6-Select Play Store to open the home page.
7-Click the search bar and enter Flix TV.
8-Select the Flix TV app and select Install to install the app.
9-The application will be installed on BlueStacks and open the application on your PC.
10-Select Settings and select user accounts.
11-Write down your Mac address and visit the Flix website from any other device.
12-Enter the Mac address and M3U URL. Click Send.
13-On your IPTV, you can now stream content from IPTV providers.
How to add Flix IPTV Subscription?
Now we show you how to configure your subscription on the Flix IPTV app using your M3U link.
1- After the application is installed, launch it to display its MAC address on its interface.
If you didn’t take down their MAC address, you could do so by going to the left menu, navigating to Settings, and in the next menu, scrolling down to User Account, and then you’ll get the MAC address of the device.
2 – go to the link: https://flixiptv.eu/mylist
3- Fill in the required information, MAC address, and your M3U link, then click Send.
4- The final step is to restart the application or refresh Settings > Change the list on the playlist. A window appears asking you to reload the list and click OK.
How to install Flix IPTV on Amazon Firestick? (video)
Why do I need A VPN to use Flix IPTV?
The Flix IPTV Player works with almost every IPTV service available. Most of the content you want to watch when streaming live or on-demand with Flix IPTV is either unlicensed or not available in your area.
VPNs help you by changing your original location so your ISP won’t know that you’re streaming any unlicensed content. Can enjoy it fast and buffered experience.
Flix IPTV alternative
If Flix IPTV doesn’t work on your device, then we have some alternatives you can try that are also the best IPTV players:
- IPTV Smarters Pro Player –IPTV Smarters Pro is a video streaming player designed for users who want to stream TV or video-on-demand content across a variety of devices.
- SS IPTV Player — THE SS IPTV application can be used to stream IPTV channels on LG, Samsung, Android devices, and Firestick, allowing users to access content provided by their IPTV carrier of choice.
- TiviMate Player –TiviMate is an IPTV player. The application was created by AR Mobile Dev to work with IPTV services that provide M3U or Xtream code servers.
- XCIPTV Player -XCIPTV is one of the best IPTV players, now renamed OTR Player, and many people pair XCIPTV with their favorite IPTV services for a better streaming experience.
Is Flix IPTV free?
For pricing, the Flix IPTV offers a free one-week trial. After that, you have to pay a one-time fee of 7.49 euros, or about $9, for each TV or device you use the app.
Is it safe to download Flix IPTV?
Yes. The application can be downloaded and installed 100% securely. We download links from secure sources and conduct frequent virus scans to protect you.
Is Flix IPTV good?
Flix IPTV is one of the best IPTV players. It has a number of useful and rare features.
Flix IPTV or Smart IPTV?
These are two popular IPTV players. Can be used for IPTV streaming media service transmission, is compatible with a variety of media devices, and is the best choice.