How to Use Xtream Codes on Firestick/Android
- 7 x 24 Hours
- If a 24-hour free trial is not enough, please order this 7Days Package at a small amount of USD5 to try more days.
- This 7Days Trial Package does not support refunds.
- USD5 Coupon was available for 6 months & 12 months when the 7Days package ended.
This article explains what Xtream codes are and how to use them on Firestick and Android devices, using IPTV Smarters Pro as an example.
Using Xtream codes is a great way to stream thousands of live channels from anywhere in the world. Like M3U playlists, Xtream Codes give you access to a wide range of streaming services.
What is Xtream Codes IPTV?
Xtream Codes is an IPTV management system that allows users to pair their IPTV service with a live channel.
To access Xtream Codes, you must have an IPTV player installed on your Amazon Firestick or Android.
Here are the best IPTV players that support Xtream Codes API.
- IPTV Smarters Pro
- GSE Smart IPTV
- IPTV Extreme
This tutorial uses IPTV Smarters Pro, one of the most popular IPTV players today.
We are using Amazon Firestick 4K, however, this works with any Fire TV device, Android TV Box, cell phone, or tablet.
However, you can also install any IPTV player that supports the Xtream Codes API on your device.
How to get an Xtream code?
Most IPTV players do not include content, and users need to provide their playlists. Through third-party approaches, IPTV providers provide program content or other means. However, Xtream codes or m3u playlists obtained by other means cannot be guaranteed to be legally safe, and it is still recommended to obtain the program source from a legal and safe IPTV provider.
If you haven’t found a suitable IPTV provider, try Family4K IPTV, for one thing, it is completely legal, and for another, it is stable, with a large number of programs, etc.
How to use Xtream codes on Firestick/Android
To use any Xtream code, you must first sign up for an IPTV service that allows the Xtream Codes API to log in.
4K IPTV is the best IPTV subscription that supports Xtream Codes API login.
Many of the services on our Best IPTV page allow Xtream Codes API logins. Make sure you have registered for one of these before you do the following.
- Install the Downloader app from your App Store (Amazon or Google Play) and open the app from an unknown source in your device’s settings.
- Start downloader.
- Click on the search box and enter the following URL – family4kiptv.com/smarters/ and click Go.
- Waiting for the application to download.
- Click Install.
- Click Open or Done.
- Launch IPTV Smarters Pro.
- You have successfully installed IPTV Smarters Pro, now select log in with Xtream Codes API.
- Find the login information from your IPTV service provider. If you subscribe to 4K IPTV, you will receive an email with all login information after you pay, and you can also contact our customer service via WhatsApp to get your Username, Password, and Server URL.
- Then enter your login details and click Add User.
- Your user profile should appear. Click on your personal information.
- Wait a few seconds for IPTV Smarters Pro to download your service’s channels, movies, EPGs, and more.
- After entering the main screen of IPTV Smarters, click Live TV.
- You can now access thousands of live IPTV channels with the Xtream code!
IPTV Smarters Setup And Xtream Codes(videos)
IPTV Smarters App is an Android Application based on Xtream Codes for End-Users that provides the facility to watch Live TV, VOD, Series & TV Catchup on their Android Devices (Mobiles, Android Boxes, Fire TV Stick etc.).
The following video teaches you what you need to enter your username, password and server URL, (this is provided by your service provider).
Can you use Xtream code to watch live TV?
Yes, it is. You can subscribe to 4K IPTV and use Xtream to stream live TV.
Which players use Xtream codes?
A large number of players work well with Xtream tokens, including IPTV Smarters, TiviMate, Perfect Player, IPTV Extreme, XCIPTV, etc.
What is xtream codes server?
WHAT IS XTREAM CODES SOFTWARE? Xtream Codes allows IPTV streaming providers to manage their own IPTV or VOD service and their customer database. It is the most popular and used platform for IPTV streaming. Xtream-UI Panel is a software to build your own IPTV Server from scratch.
What apps use xtream codes?
IPTV Smarters Pro is an Android Application based Xtream Codes that provides your esteemed customers the facility to watch Live TV, VOD, Series & TV Catchup on their Android Devices (Mobiles, Android Boxes, Fire TV Stick etc.)